søndag den 1. juli 2012

2nd Light Cavalry Regiment (2 Pułk Szwoleżerów Rokitniańskich)

Formed by veterans from the Polish Legions in 1918 and received the official regimental name in late 1918. Rokitniańskich is in memory of the charge at Rokitna in 1915 by a squadron of Polish Light Cavalry.

A short summary of the regimental history from Wikipedia.

Part of the 7th Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division.

Download flag: